The New England Pest Management Association, founded in 1933, is an organization of pest management professionals from Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont.
Working in collaboration with the National Pest Management Association, we provide education and promote professionalism for our industry.
Calendar of Events
Save the Date! NEPMA 2018 Fall Training Seminar & Expo
Thursday, November 1, 2018 -- Holiday Inn, Taunton, MA
MA Pesticide Applicator Core Exam Coaching Programs
One date remains!
Tuesday, May 8, 2018 - Univar Offices, Woburn, MA
Click here for the paper program flyer and registration form.
Workshop Training Materials to Study Before Coming to Class and How to Obtain Them
The following study materials should be secured to both prepare for the exam and to participate in our program. Exam study and preparation should be in process before our sessions. Attendees should bring their study materials to the session, along with note paper and something to write with.
1) Core Manual (3rd Ed.) with MA Core Supplement (2014) This key document is only available for purchase ($51 plus postage) directly from UMass Extension Agency. Click here for the order form or call the UMass Extension Bookstore at 413-545-5537. You should order this document as soon as possible!
2) Chapter 132B (MA Pesticide Control Act) This is the pesticide law and includes the amendments referred to as The Children & Families Protection Act (Sections C-6K) Click here to download this document or it can be ordered from the UMass Extension Bookstore.
3) 333CMR (Code of MA Regulations) These are the pesticide rules and regulations, including the school pesticide use regulations (333CMR 14.00) Click here to download this document or it can be ordered from the UMass Extension Bookstore.
Check out these tips for preventing household pests:
- Seal cracks and holes on the outside of the home including entry points for utilities and pipes
- Keep tree branches and shrubbery well trimmed and away from the house
- Keep basements, attics, and crawl spaces well ventilated and dry
- Store garbage in sealed containers and dispose of it regularly
- Call a qualified pest professional for additional advice and treatment